This Loaded Sweet Potato Fries recipe is packed with colourful antioxidant rich veggies that are full of fibre and full of gut-loving goodies! Topped with avo for healthy fats and fibre too! The perfect Meat Free Monday plant meal!
Plant points = ~6
- 2 x sweet potato (sliced into fries)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp pepper
- 2 x cup grated cheese
- 2 x spring onion (green part chopped finely)
- 2 x cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 x avo (chopped)
- 1/2 red capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup red cabbage (chopped finely)
- Place the sweet potato fries on flat trays (not too crowded) and coat in corn flour, olive oil, salt & pepper
- Place in a pre-heated 180 degree Celsius oven and cooked until crispy (about 30-40 mins)
- Once the fries are cooked and crispy, place all onto 1 deeper tray
- Top with lashings of the cheese on the hot fries with pre-prepared veggies, mash the avo and dollop on top!
This is a super speedy, super delicious loaded sweet potato fries recipe you will love! Want more recipes like this? Try the WIRL App today, there’s over 50 gut-loving recipes you’ll love! Or try this plant packed Rainbow Bowl recipe for you gut-health goals!