Let’s be real, we’ve all got left over veggies at the end of the week, so let’s use what’s there!
A quick guide:
1 zucchini, grated
1 carrot, grated
½ broccoli, roughly chopped
½ punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
½ cup grated cheese or feta
Herbs of choice
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease an oven proof dish.
2. Place all veggies in a bowl and mix together.
3. Crack eggs into a separate bowl and whisk lightly.
4. Combine all both veggies and eggs together along with cheese and herbs.
5. Bake for ~45 mins or until egg is cooked through.
GF, High Fibre, Veggie Filled.