This is truly the simplest, tastiest, best ever bircher muesli you’ll eat!
The perfect on-the-go (or not, you could sit with a tea and some morning music and enjoy too!) brekkie that’ll last you the whole week in the fridge!
Serves 2 (so triple the recipe if you want it to last the week).
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¾ cup clear apple juice
- ½ cup natural or Greek style yoghurt
- ¼ dried cranberries
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup pistachios + some to top
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds to top
- ½ punnet fresh raspberries to top
The night before:
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the hemp seeds and raspberries in a container that seals shut
- Once all ingredients are combined, seal shut and leave in the fridge overnight to soak
The morning of:
- Spoon out the mixture into 2 serving bowls and top with raspberries, pistachios, hemp seeds and enjoy!
Want a morning tea recipe to go with your Best ever Bircher Muesli? Try our Easy Peasy Bliss Balls.
If you’re curious to learn more about taking the mental load out of meal planning, we built an app for that! There are over 50 gut-loving, delicious, dietitian approved recipes over on the WIRL app PLUS a menu planner, shopping list and menu guides to support!
Ya WIRLy women,
Alicia & Bree