¼ cup curry paste (green is our go to)
1 onion, finely diced
2 chicken breasts, 2cm cubes
2 cans reduced fat coconut milk
Veggies of your choice, chopped e.g.
200g green beans
1 can watercress (not necessary, just delish!)
Brown rice to serve
1. Using a non-stick fry pan, fry the curry paste over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add the onion, fry until softened. Add the chicken until lightly browned.
3. Once the chicken has browned off, add the veggies. Cook for 5 mins.
4. Add in the coconut milk and allow to simmer for about 10minutes until the chicken and veggies are cooked through.
5. Serve with brown rice and enjoy!