½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup honey
¼ cup pistachios
½ cup pepitas
½ cup of almonds
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup self-raising flour
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 20cm square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
3. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved. Let it cool for a little.
4. Mix together the remaining dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
5. Combine the liquid mixture with the dry ingredients and stir.
6. Spoon the mixture into the lined pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
7. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden. Let it cool before cutting into squares! Voila!
These store pretty well, normally up to a week in an airtight container. They don’t last that long in our house!