It’s time to eat chocolate for breakfast and feel awesome about it with this Easter breakfast board! You can get SUPER creative with this, honestly anything goes!
The best thing we love about a board or platter is the amount of variety you get to include in your brekky! Think colours, flavours, smells, textures and more! There’s truly nothing more satisfying!
- Hot cross buns (an excellent list of the top buns in Melbourne found here)
- Mini dutch pancakes
- Fruit: strawberries, grapes, passionfruit & banana (or anything that tickles your fancy really)
- Spreads: maple syrup, nutella, butter/marg
- Mini easter eggs
- Place toppings in small bowls.
- Slice up your fave fruits.
- We recommend slightly toasting your hot cross buns and pancakes in a pan or sandwich press then assemble as you please!
- Don’t forget to add those Easter eggs.
- Grab a bit of this, bit of that and enjoy!
If you loved this Easter breakfast board and want to read more about how to survive the easter egg onslaught find our latest blog post here.