Facebook data deletion instructions
To remove an app or website you’ve added:
- Click account in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Go to the ‘App or websites’ that you want to remove, then next to the name of the app or website, click Remove.
- You may select these options:
- Delete posts, videos or events WIRL posted on your timeline.
- Allow Facebook to notify WIRL that your login connection was removed. They may offer you another way to log in.
- Click Remove again to confirm.